Sunday, October 11, 2009

FFT goes Paleo

Starting yesterday, I went pretty much Paleo. I got the idea from Mathieu Lalonde with his post on Robb Wolfs site http://robbwolf.com/?p=782 So until Turkey Day I will be eating pretty close to what Mat eats and see how things go. I will be following www.crossfit.com WODs, I'm shooting for 4 to 5 days a week. I won't be weighing and measuring food for the most part. The only supplements I take are fish oil (3 tbsp. per day) and vitamin D (6,000 i.u. per day). I drink coffee but it's decaf and of course black.

Saturday - Day 1

Breakfast
3 eggs, hamburger, fish oil, vitamin D, 85% dark chocolate

Workout
"Helen"
3 rounds of:
400m Run
55 lb Dumbbell Swing, 21 reps
Pull-Up, 12 reps

Lunch
broiled flank steak, homemade guacamole, asparagus baked in olive oil


-Had to turn down a sample of Merlot from our favorite wine guy. That was tough.

Dinner
pan seared chicken thighs, one bell pepper, can of light coconut milk

No comments: